Are you already a diving instructor with a recognized organization and would like to enjoy the benefits of IDDA?
We offer you the Trainer Transition Course, which allows you to issue IDDA certifications at your previous level. This enables a seamless crossover, and all your previous certifications are recognized by us.
How does it work? It’s simple! First, we review your existing certifications, and then you learn about IDDA, the extensive training program, and everything you need as an IDDA Trainer in a special course.
Once you have completed the Trainer Transition Course, you will be a full-fledged IDDA Trainer at the same level you were a trainer in your previous organization.
You can get all the details directly from us or from an IDDA College near you. Feel free to contact us at any time!
As an RSTC member, we offer the highest training standards and globally recognized certifications. Here are a few advantages at a glance:
More opportunities as a trainer thanks to a diverse program
- Outstanding pricing policy Support in various aspects through the IDDA Headquarters
- Huge rental pool of diving equipment
- Digital structures: DiMaS (Divers Management System) and IDDA App
- Free business consulting & support in advertising and marketing
- No contractual commitment Inclusive diving
- Available 365 days a year for individual concerns
- Trade fair presentations of our partners
- Discounted purchase prices for diving equipment
- Continuing education according to BGU First Aid and Lifeguard standards
- and much more
Feel free to contact us with any questions, we are always available!